Analog Heat MK2 Overbridge Glitching

I’m having intermittent issues with loading Analog Heat as a plugin via Overbridge in my DAW.

Many times when loading the plugin in my session it will cause my soundcard to start glitching with audible stuttering until I remove the plugin again. I usually have to fiddle with my soundcard by switching between drivers and changing the buffer settings to get the issue to go away. Sometimes this doesn’t work though and I’m unable to use Heat in the session.

Anyone running into this?

Windows 10
FL Studio 20.7
Latest version of OB
Komplete Audio 6 Soundcard

here’s a screencap of what happens

Hey Areasecure,

I’m not sure if you’re having the same issue as I had, i’m not getting any audio from your clip. To be honest the whole clip looks a bit trippy!

I’m an Ableton user on OSX so the issues might be different but I was getting irritating glitches.

You might’ve seen the thread below, but if not this is what worked for me…

You mention that you changed the buffer but did you try moving the ‘buffer safety margin’?

Open Elektron’s ‘Overbridge Control Panel‘ and go to settings (the cog in the top right hand side). In there try increasing the Buffer Safety Margin (Also, try reducing it… that seems to trigger the issue straight away so I could defo see it was related to this).

Cheers,

Jimmy