Analog heat fx not connecting

After downloading the overbridge 2.5.1 version, i seem to have the analog heat fx as a standalone plugin on my pc desktop (windows 10). but unfortunetly when i load up ableton 10 inside the elecktron plugin folder, i seem to have the analog HEAT not HEAT FX plugin skin available. now i have sound going into the plugin but no sound is coming out with the output signal path. The unit is connected via a usb cable supplied in the box, i can use the box as a soundcard through my pc and ableton, the overbridge box is also selcted inside the machine. please can anybody help asap!!!

1. The stand alone plug-in is correct , devices can be used without a daw

2. You have ableton inside the elektron plug-in folder ? .

3 - I’m sure someone else have help - this sound like a typical question regarding setting up overbridge in a daw. There are probably videos that explain it but I don’t use windows.

In the ableton plugin folder i have Elektron Analog Heat, once i open that on a track inside Ableton it loads on the effects rack at the bottom. Now once i am inside the plugin loaded inside ableton its not loaded the ANALOG HEAT skin, the new skin? on the drop down menu top left of the [plugin its not showing analog heat at all. Trust me ive been sat here for four hours trying to load this up and get answers, watching videos tutorials etc ad nothing as of yet.