Analog Heat +FX always out of stock

Hi, been looking for an Analog Heat +FX for a while but it’s constantly out of stock on every website, and dates at which it is supposed to come back always get postponed weeks after weeks.

What is going on?

Thx

they’re busy making MnMDuw mk3

5 Likes

1 Like

There’s one on Andertons UK at the moment.

One on Reverb in Belgium.

Two have popped up on eBay UK, one per month.

It’s a high-demand, low production device right now. :slight_smile:

Good catch on the Belgium one, thanks. :ok_hand:

There was one available on gear4music.com last night. It sold out now, fortunately for my wallet.

1 Like

Nice, just got the one from Reverb. These things really sell like hot cakes.
Can’t wait to experiment with it.

1 Like

where are you looking for? Europe?

would love to see a new version!

My work got some in a few weeks ago, have fun with it, can confirm it sounds crazy!

I can help you, I have the time but not the money :wink:

Well, I managed to snag one second hand for a really good price (€600, including shipping and buyers insurance). However, it smells like someone has submerged it in a pool of AXE :sob:

1 Like

The unit turned out to be out of stock as well. These shops leaving products as availiable when they are not… :expressionless:

Is Elektron ever gonna produce more Analog Heat +FX or are delivery status gonna get postponed endlessly weeks after weeks without any further information?

Do they even talk to customers?

I’ve been waiting for mine for like two days already, gawd.

1 Like

Any Elektron staff in this forum to maybe keep us updated? Is it gonna be months (if not years)? Because if so it’d be nice to let people know so they can move on and find other solutions.

Through their Website Support?

1 Like

Thought some kind of info would come through social media or this forum.

Just sent a ticket through their website.

1 Like

I bought a D50 off Reverb that smelled like baby oil. When I asked the seller about it, he said he does that to everything he sells and “people love it.”

I made a note of it my feedback.

11 Likes

lol, what the actual…

2 Likes

Eeeew.

2 Likes