Analog Heat/FL Studio rendering sounds out of sync

Hi,

I always encounter a problem in FL Studio to where I’ll assign Analog Heat MK 1 to the FL mixer as an FX for an individual sound (let’s say a kick drum for example). It will sound fine in the DAW, but whenever I export the project (or even consolidate a sound that has the Analog Heat effect within a project), the sound will play extremely off-beat and out of sync. Analog Heat in FL Studio only seems to work on the master mixer channel, but that’s because the effect is essentially being applied to every sound in the mix, therefor all of the sounds will be equally subjected to the same sort of syncing that AH seems to do in the DAW upon rendering.

So far I’ve ruled out that the problem isn’t due to the versions of FL Studio, Overbridge, and AH since I have the latest versions for each. I’ve also ruled out that I’m not doing anything wrong on the rendering menu options window because I’ve toggled nearly every setting on and off to see if it will make a difference (unless there’s something I’m missing. But like I said, everything sounds fine in the DAW, it’s the rendering where the problem manifests itself. Please advise if you know of any solutions for this problem. Thank you in advance.