Analog Four - strange behaviour on Track 1

Hi there,

my A4 is on the latest OB release with the latest A4-OS and I noticed a strange behaviour in Ableton Live 11 Suite.
I use OB in Live and have single Audio tracks for track 1-4 and the FX in addition.
Every track works fine so far (all on Monitor IN), but when I am on track 1 in live the first strange thing is that there is no Preset sound hearable. After loading another preset the sound on track 1 is there, but immediately after sitching on another track in ableton, the sound from track one is gone.
I have to switch on track 1 in ableton and have to reload the preset or load another.

Another strange behaviour is, that there are always volume-spikes on track 1, until I completly bring down the track 1 volume on the A4.

Last but not least, when I am on track 1 in ableton and could hear the track1-sound, it stops immediately after switching to the OB-MIDI track and bring in one of the FX for example - then the sound of track 1 directly stops.
When I use the FX for track one on the A4 instead it works, but after switching to another track in ableton the sound of track 1 disappear.

This is very annoying and I am hoping for help from you.
Do you think it could help me out with this issue to reinstall the latest A4-OS?