Analog four mk2 external midi problem

So ive Octatrack with a4. My problem is that when in sending midi to a4 from octatrack envelopes and conditional trigs (with modulation ) not working . Then im trying to record midi and ive other provblem when im finishing midi recording muting octatrack midi track and then trying to record modulation on a4 but its clearing recoded midi . Im confusing about that why this heppening ?

So you are sending Midi to the A4 from the Octatrack and the A4’s envelopes aren’t activating?

What track are the conditions trigs on? The Octatrack? Or the A4’s FX track?

I ask, because the Octatrack will be sending Midi Note information and CC Messages. The OT’s envelopes will not affect the A4 and modulation of the A4s parameters needs to be sent by CC messages from the OT

Im talkin about a4 envelopes. When Im sending midi to a4 from octa in realtime theres a4 s envelops not working . If i record em into a4 then they work . Thats confusing

On the A4, have you enabled RECEIVE CC/NRPN from the Port Config menu in the MIDI settings?

RECEIVE CC/NRPN will when active make it possible to control Analog Four MKII parameters from an external MIDI device sending CC/NRPN data.

Yes

what midi cc/notes are you sending exactly? does the A4 respond to any midi besides clock and transport?

1 Like