Analog Four Mk1 not looping properly via OB

Hey, I need help with a rather specific topic. My A4mk1 doesn’t loop properly when synched to my DAW. My DN doesn’t exibit this problem.

I’ve got both my DN & A4mk1 connected to my Computer via USB only. In Reaper I’ve got one instance of OB for each of my boxes. Synch is off, but they are set to reveice transport and clock via Midi USB. This all works properly as intended (the start and stop in tandem with my DAW and I receive the separate audio streams form each Device).

I’ve got a one Bar Loop in Reaper with some Drum Samples, etc… My DN has the Tracks set to various Lengths and the Pattern Master Length set accordingly. When I start Playback from Reaper they play exactly as I have set them up on my DN and there is no Difference to when I press play on the Box itself.

However, I’ve got a similar Setup on my A4mk1 which doesn’t work. Here the Sequencer only plays the first Page. Trigs that have the 1:X or 1st Condition play, but trigs with 2:X, Not 1st, and similar Conditions never play. Ofc, if I hit play on the Box itself, it does loop properly, but not if I press play in Reaper.

Is this a Bug, or maybe just a Symptom of Age on part of the A4mk1. Are there some Settings I might have overlooked?