Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

Wow! Did not see that coming at all. Bought my A4 MKI this year, and still discovering and learning a lot everyday (to put it mildly). Now I can use it to control my other machines with as well? Am I dreaming? Thanks a lot for this, Elektron peeps, it is much appreciated.

3 Likes

I just wonder why Elektron told us that this would never be possible due the fact the sequencer doesnĀ“t store midi data for years :smiley:

Send midi data from the A4 and AR I guess this is one of the longest feature request ever since and I think that is totally ace Elektron finally made it happen! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

12 Likes

Rytm and A4 just mimic the internal sequencer to MIDI out.
Its not extra tracks or midi machines, just midi output from internal tracks.

25 Likes

Wow great update thank you Elektron! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll never believe anything Elektron ever says again :wink:

Thank you sooooo much for track per scale and bpm save. Absolutely glorious.

9 Likes

:champagne:

Damn all my machines are in boxes, canā€™t wait to try this!!

Thank you x1000 :3lektron:

3 Likes

you can use FX and CV track sequences as MIDI-only tracks though, so you could have 2 discrete MIDI tracks :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wow! thank you! Super update!
canā€™t wait to see the graphical interface improvements!! (anyone ready to upload a video or photos? im flying abroad today, leaving my machines for a few daysā€¦) :laughing:

1 Like

Can the FX track do notes?

2 Likes

Yesssss!!!

Thank you!

Nice oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeā€¦

Great update. Thx

Nowā€¦ I am not going to look at the second hand market
Uuuupsss

2 Likes

No way! Never thought Iā€™d see this. Good job Elektron.

1 Like

Groovy. Guess Iā€™ll still sell it and just keep the DN as my external sequencer. Thanks! Glad to see Elektron still giving the old gear some love.

This is incredible!

Thank you, Elektron wizards!!

Anyone already tried it? Iā€™m a litte bit scared. I work on a track with my A4 mk1 and i really want to update.

1 Like

At least it silences the few that were arguing the MK1 boxes were not ā€œcapableā€ hardware wise to send Midi Out sequencingā€¦

Finally Elektron. Thanks

5 Likes

Yes its possible!

18 Likes

There is now an option to set a specific tempo for every pattern within a project.

plus MIDI sequencer out? holy hell. this is a massive deal

6 Likes

You can see some of the new UI screens here:

Samples can be seen on the Rytm. And both Rytm & Four now have Filter and Envelope gfx with some other touches.

26 Likes