Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

Maybe we can expect Overbridge for the Octatrack then? That is also impossible :slight_smile:

9 Likes

lol, I bought it with the belief that it could do midi sequencing. Good thing I wasn’t able to try it out before this update dropped :smiley:

3 Likes

Everything seems possible now. The sky is the limit :loopy:

8 Likes

Awesome update. Scale per track was really needed, but all the other stuff is great. Amazing work!!!

4 Likes

:heart_decoration: x1000

7 Likes

Hmm… In the log for the Analog Four 1.40 release it says: “Added support for Elektron Transfer” but when you go to Elektron Transfer’s home page, the Analog Four isn’t listed.

Brilliant stuff - thanks so much, Elektron! Better late than never on the MIDI sequencing front!

1 Like

If the A4 sounds dull now, you just keep pressing [PARAMETER] + [YES] until it sounds amazing

24 Likes

That’s referring the new Transfer 1.2 which is still in beta and not listed at the main Transfer page yet (this could be made clearer)

1 Like

I thought this day would never come. I’m shocked actually. Thank you!

2 Likes

There you go…at-work-productivity :smile:

2 Likes

:thinking: 18 more midi tracks for me? My birthday is not today!? :sunny::gift_heart:
Great, I was planning to make a stand for Octatrack, with an open space above for midi friends (Elektron or not, up to rack width). I have to make 3 now!

Cool, selection was a bit annoying.

Wow I have to buy an MKII then. :smile:

10 Likes

Cant wait to see the new patches I come up with…lol

1 Like

OMG my mind is blown. Scale per track!!!
Goaste Gubbar definitivt.

My understanding is that the added MIDI functionality is pretty basic, just notes and velocity, right? That alone is awesome, just want to understand what we’re being given!

1 Like

What about midi polyphony for (A4) midi tracks? Up to 4 per midi track? Please!

2 Likes

Great Improvements. Happy that also the MKI versions get the treat! Well done!

3 Likes

Analog Four can do 4 Notes per step. Rytm however does not do that, only 1 note per step.

Yes, its basic midi functionality with Notes, Velocity and Note Length.

22 Likes

No more CV->Minitaur headaches for my AK.
Might even add a 2nd Minitaur

7 Likes

Is it 6 notes with the update?

yes it was

3 Likes