Analog four delay crack

Hello !
I’ve a problem on my analog four who seem having a cracking delay ?
Did someone had these issue before ?
The other effect are great as every time but delay seem to crack a lot today, maybe calibration is the solution ?

Thank you !

Are you sure you are not just clipping your signal?
It is very easy to clip the A4 FX when maxing both the send volumes (found on the instrument amp page) and having the FX return volume (found on the FX track pages) also at max volume.

2 Likes

Thank you. I think so, because one more thing " im inputing audio & samples " and lows freqs looks like the prob.

Can good jack change this ?

If you are using a faulty cable/connector to input external audio into the A4 then presumably all sounds would crackle.
Maybe you just need to reduce the volume of the audio you are sending to the A4 or reduce the input levels on the A4 (found in the Ext in tab of the FX track).

In fact I sometimes have fat glitches when OB is connected. I cant disable those bugs on time, have to turn off the A4.
Thanks a lot anyway :slight_smile:

It happened to me a lot with signals that were heavy on low frequencies.
When I hear the FX clipping (and it’s more likely the reverb) I use the high pass filter on the reverb…
You have to be really cautious with the levels, there.

I was noticing a lot of similar behaviour when mucking about on the A4 Mk2. Never encountered the problem when I owned the Mk1 or AK but guessed it was something I was doing via the performance knob and cranking up the FX.

It was totally the same with mk1. But as mk2 is a bit more powerful in the low frequencies, it might be more obvious… Thus require a special attention.