Analog Four 1.50 & Analog Rytm 1.60

According to the manual, you can press parameter page + no to reload to the last saved state (I guess that refers to how the parameters on that page were saved in the kit?), in case you´re not aware.

1 Like

hm, don’t think I’ve ever used page+no (knew about kit+no). good to know. still, that only works if the kit’s been saved.

Is there a firmware update to be expected for the A4 in the coming months?

1 Like

Last update to the analogs was over a year ago October 2020. Last update for any elektron gear was digitakt back in June. I’m hoping after the new year we get analog series updates, the long overdue digitone update to match digitakt features, and SYNTAKT announcement in January when Namm usually is (pushed to summer 2022 though).

Wishful thinking, but elektron have been dead silent lately, so hoping for an avalanche of new announcements very soon :wink:

3 Likes

Dec `21 posting about syntakt… :open_mouth: was this an edit or did you predict the future? lol

The name Syntakt was public knowledge due to the patent listed by elektron long before any proper details of the unit were revealed. It was well known that the syntakt was going to be elektrons next product to be released When this comment was made. Thanks for randomly digging this up lol :joy:

1 Like

They’ve lost their CEO, I’m afraid this is the reason why they’ve been silent

Oh jeez, it is a 2021 post…

2 Likes