Analog Drive under midi/CV control questions

Is anyone tried sequencing the AD’s parameters? Unless I’m mistaken you should be able to parameter lock individual knobs tweaks from say a Digitakt… does this work smoothly? Also the two CV inputs could be remotely controlled from knob boxes like these, correct?

C’mon, surely not only guitarists bought these and others have tried sequencing tweaks on them…

Would love to help but I have AH. What midi or CV does it have? Just the expression in?

Two expression ins (with fixed destinations) but supposedly full midi cc control of the knob settings as well as program change.

I guess it mightn’t be instant but I’d say if your looking for a scanning distortion you would be best looking into eurorack! I hope someone can help you with your midi cc issue. But as long as you have low latency in theory it should be gravy!

Don’t need scanning, just want to modulate with slow sine and tempo-synced LFO’s. I’ll be picking it up Sunday, will see what can be done then.

iam often sequencing the AD parameters with the OP-Z and it works really good.

at least I’ve not tried CC messages but the expression inputs and it’s really smooth to glide through the mid parameter.

it’s my all time favorite Distortion Pedal.

got it for 84€ brand new. insane

1 Like

That’s what I needed to know, thanks man

1 Like