Analog and ms-20

Definitely agree with this.

My complaints above completely obscured how much I love mine. It’s so fun to play (and I mean “wiggle all the controls enjoying endless joyful bloops”).

3 Likes

Yeah, and it’s not like I’d turn down a FS if one showed up all of a sudden either.

1 Like

My crusty old Mk1 is still rocking hard. In all my years, I’ve never heard any other synth come close to sheer destruction of those two filers dialed in just so. Glorious. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I need to move mine closer to this office chair so I can just switch it on and twiddle, and bring the Analog 4 along with it so they can get some serious sequencing going over CV/gate too as the mood strikes.

1 Like

An example of ‘that’ sound can be heard in this (unreleased) Christus and the Cosmonaughts cover of “The Slider”. It’s the chugging distorted thing that comes in right after the intro CR-78 beat and plays throughout. It’s dirtier than even the actual guitars that come in later. (The MS-20 wasn’t sequenced with the A4 though. I tapped it out Human League-style with one finger for the entirety of the track)

2 Likes

Hardcore, you know the score!

2 Likes