Ambient background music corporate gig opportunity in London (solved)

Hi!

My company (we build software for wildlife conservation and the arts) is having an eight year anniversary party next Thursday (22nd) in London. A casual 5:30pm to 8:30pm thing with drinks, chat and food.

We were discussing background music with my team and I wondered as a long shot if anyone on here would be up for doing a paid low key ambient set?

It’s technically a corporate gig but arts wildlife / non profit is a bit more fun / friendly.

Ping me a private message or something if interested. Alternative is just putting some records on but thought I’d reach out to ask you folks as I’m on here a lot!

13 Likes

Hi Filip,

a friend of mine has just shared your post with me and I would be very interested in this opportunity. I have been DJing and running my ambient / downtempo series called Introspective Electronics as a radio show and guest podcast series for over 6 years now. I am deeply involved in the London ambient scene and run my own as well as collaborative events and in the past three years, I was lucky to play around UK and Europe.

Let me know if you would be keen to chat and we can take it from there.

Here are some links for you:

Introspetive Electronics

Avsluta - ambient & downtempo mixes

12 Likes

Thank you! Got a few messages so wading through!

Quick follow up note that this community once again proved itself indispensable as @Avsluta did a gorgeous, immensely complemented by all, set at our company anniversary event last night to the backdrop of undersea footage while people from the wildlife conservation and arts sectors reminisced, mingled, drank and ate.

It genuinely made a lovely, emotional night perfect so I highly recommend her to anyone putting on events. :heartpulse:

21 Likes

Thanks for the follow up, this is really nice to hear :heart:! Glad things worked out for you and @Avsluta!

2 Likes

Sick. What a cool idea too. I’ve been to some crap corporate parties. This sounds like a genuinely cool spot to be in.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for having me. I had a great time ~ such a lovely company ethos, space and people on the evening. Really happy to have been able to contribute with a little bit of floaty music :whale2::sparkles:

6 Likes

Love this. Any video?