Amazon gets me

I have the same top one. Haha!

1 Like

image

apparently i should get into audio equipment maintenance

3 Likes

This is your calling.

2 Likes

Plot twist, Sony MDR-7506’s just need a ton of maintenance perhaps? :thinking:

Hah, I just got one. My 6 year old loves it !

1 Like

My wife opens the bathroom window each morning, hollers “enrichment!” and the cats come running to look out at the chipmunks and birds. True story! I guess she must’ve heard the term somewhere and stuck to it.

1 Like

You really should have written out the article title!

“Amazon uses its tracking data to guess whether shoppers have a flat butt and no friends”

“Flat Butt and No Friends”, sounds like a new hit country song. Each Elektronaut could contribute a line. There would be like 50 of us on stage accepting an award at next year’s CMA’s.

2 Likes

“Focused on workspace ergonomics”

So true. There’s a few that are way off, some that I think amazon thinks too strongly about, but some that are more true than I thought until I see them laid out on a page.

I am curious when Sears introduced the christmas catalog. I remember going through that into the 2000s. Now I wonder if we can extrapolate how long until amazon falls based on when the christmas catalog was introduced.

1890s:

1 Like

Love the idea, let’s get it going. I’ll start:

“Got a real flat butt, and my beers getting empty…”

3 Likes

« Got a fake round butt and my beers getting flat ».

3 Likes

Seen a waitress with a beer, and she’s tryin’ to tempt me…

2 Likes

Gotta call up my friends, and let 'em know where I’m at…
I forgot I got no friends, well I guess that’s that…

2 Likes

Truck won’t start so might as well get tipsy!

3 Likes

Flat butt & no friends, I’m just a honky tonk gypsy!

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Sitting alone with my dog drinking whiskey!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Apologies to OP for derailing. Hopefully it gave someone a smile. I do think a (separate) crowdsourced lyric thread would be a fun idea though!

2 Likes