Alpha’s Trip & My Nu Leng Bristol Thekla Friday 29th July

I’ve been privileged to be helping out with a new label, Alpha’s Trip that will be bringing some pretty special new and old bass music out on vinyl and digital soon. Label boss is the amazing A is for Alpha , check her out for great uk garage housey jungle goodness .

We have a room take over at the world famous Thekla in Bristol this coming Friday as part of the My Nu Leng residency - which has a frankly amazing line up over the coming weeks .

Woudl be amazing if any Elektronauts can make this date or share the news

I’ll be posting up the releases as we get closer to getting the vinyl back from the plant

4 Likes

Sounds great, we live close to the dock so I’ll head down! Looking forward to hearing the releases.

1 Like

Nice one - messages us when you get in and we’ll say hello

1 Like

Sounds good! Just looking up A for Alpha now. Really keen to get to know Bristol artists.

1 Like

She is a great young DJ that really knows and appreciates the history

https://instagram.com/aforalphaaa?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

If your interested in more local stuff feel free to check out some of my Bristol centric stuff on my soundcloud mix show

1 Like

Full line up for our room now confirmed below

1 Like

Had a good listen to your SoundCloud and to A for Alpha, great stuff. Thanks for the update. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much . Likewise had a good listen to your sound cloud too! Really like it !

1 Like

Any releases on this label yet? Anywhere to check them out? I can only find a Soundcloud account with no postings.

1 Like

No releases out just yet sorry , waiting on vinyl pressing plant delays to catch up for us , which is a pain affecting a lot of small labels currently . We’ve got two releases lined up one is a remix ep by four respected artists on a classic UK Garage tune and the second one is some great new Jungle . Future is looking brighter though with a new UK plant coming on line so waits should greatly improve plus we’re looking to do some digital only too as things progress .

1 Like

Do they have a Bandcamp page one could follow? To keep abreast of goings on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just Instagram at the moment mate
https://instagram.com/alphastriprecords?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like