3 Likes

5 Likes

Wicked!

Great Banger !

any News on the Update for the ens. ?

greetz

1 Like

hey!
Ive squashed a lot of bugs, fixed a bunch of errors and have added a bunch of new features to the existing sequencer modules as well as adding a few new sequencing, fx and synth modules. Unfortunately, I’m still having this bug where it crashes on startup if the audio engine is running. I have to open the program, turn off processing and then load the .ens, after which everything is hunky dory. I thought the culprit was the physical modeling synth, but the problem persisted after removing it from the system, so I still need to track down the initialization bug and fix it. Also, because of some fundamental rewrites the snapshots from the old version won’t be compatible with the new version. Hoping it doesn’t take too long to track it down, I just don’t feel comfortable publishing it in a such a state, but if you want, PM me and I’ll upload it somewhere for you to mess with.

1 Like

2 Likes

Finally got swing working!

2 Likes

Sorry for the necro bump, just wanted to do an update. Over the last few months I’ve had a few of my algorithmic tracks released, but today is a big milestone for the project. I had one of my new tracks released on Schematic Records new compilation today! Just wanted to say thanks, all the feedback and encouragement really helped keep me motivated in the early days of the project.

9 Likes

And their entire digital catalog is only $32
Very well respected label … congrats on the release.

1 Like

Congrats on the release and for staying focused on developing your instrument and sound, inspiring stuff! I just bought it, sorry I missed bandcamp Friday though!

1 Like