AH Mk2 incoming: suggestions and questions

As per the title.

Recently I’ve reduced my gear right down to a few boxes. No need to give the full story as its not that interesting, however as I am playing live more, and my releases are tending to be largely ITB, so I am done to just a few boxes:

MPC Live Mk2 - for travel and sofa.

OT Mk2 - for live

Syntakt - for live

Mother 32 - studio only.

My interface is the Beringher x18, and I have a laptop that’s replaced my desktop pc.

Reason for purchase: mainly as an end of live set up chain, but back home I’m thinking interesting effects in the studio, beefing up the octatrack and so on.

Questions and opinions sought- and I’m after your subjective and experiential opinions

Where would you put the AH?
As an insert via Overbridge, or permanently on a machine etc. I like the idea of using it with the OT, but maybe the syntakt and Ot could both be ran into it. Maybe just keep it for the output of the mpc etc.

With that set up, is there even any need for an interface now? I have no current need to use my Elektron boxes in their audio interface capacities, but with a minimal set up like this, I could potentially do that and lose my big interface. Pros/cons?

It’s arriving tomorrow, and we are playing a small festival on Sunday evening. As I won’t be able to get too deep into it before then, does anyone have a basic but useful preset or settings to use for this show? Or should I just wait and see what works best for us and use later when more au fait?

I’ve had a look around YouTube etc and watched some videos, most of the popular ones and reviews. Any in particular that you would recommend?

I think that’s all

Thanks in advance.