AH+FX Patches

Is there a good resource for finding patches or patch tutorials for the AH+FX? Are there any patch packs out yet?

In particular, I’m looking for ideas on more performative patches, maintaining a close dry sound while applying FX and heat gradually with live performances (using the box as an external FX for DJ rig to create more unique and in depth FX.

Thus far my main patch I work from is a clean boost with Heat, Low pass filter, comp, del, rev, all set so dry/wet or active/ inactive levels are the same.

I am using the quick Flow+level adjust for quick level adjustments or the Flow nav + on/off on each block to quickly combine or isolate various effects.

I’d like to dive a little deeper into modulating certain FX and using triggering and high pass/ low pass filter to isolate particular sounds or move the effect across the frequency spectrum to target certain sounds while playing live.

(note - I am new to Elektron hardware but very excited to dive deeper! My background is in daw based production and live performance / DJ on Pioneer A9/ CDJ3000’s). I’m definitely thinking about replacing my DJS1000 with the Digitakt or Syntakt for sampling and layering while performing live.)

2 Likes