After changing bank, scene changes not applied anymore

Hey there,

i wanna prepare a live set with my octatrack but got stuck now in terms of transitions and scenes.
I have stems running on track 1-4. At the end of a track i loop a 32bar pattern with a pickup machine on track 7. On scene A i assigned the XLV parameter of track 1-4 to max. and of track 7 to min. On scene B track 1-4 to min. and track 7 to max. So after recording the loop, i can easily swipe to scene B, change the bank and start the pattern of the next song on track 1-4 but still running the recorded loop on track 7. Now i wanna change the assignment of Scene A, so that the loop is still heard when swiping the Crossfader back to Scene A. But no matter what i do, when i swipe back the crossfader to Scene A, Track 7 gets blended out.

I noticed, if i don’t change the bank but only the pattern within the same bank, the new assignment of Scene A gets recognized. But when i change the bank, nothing happens.

Any ideas what i can do?

I quote myself from Scenes/Parts bug with pickup track

If memory serves and based on what has been written in this thread, the “problem” is that the tracks don’t look up the current part until they are trigged. PU tracks don’t have trigs. Manually trigging the offending track via buttons 9-16 seems to have updated the track to work with the currently active part.

Mind you, in most cases it is probably better to handle the track/part relationship this way.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot!