Aether: New Industrial Sound Pack for Analog Four/Keys

Hey Elektronauts! I’ve just released my first sound pack for Analog Four & Analog Keys, Aether, and thought some of you may be interested!

Aether is a collection of 64 cinematic industrial patches heavily inspired by scores for films such as Bird Box, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo & The Social Network. Focusing on the darker and more unusual side of synthesis, this set makes full use of Elektron’s powerful and unique analog engine. From gritty percussive elements to strange textures, these patches heavily feature the machine’s beautiful analog filter drive and creative LFOs to make something for composers who can find beauty in the darkness.

For a limited time, Aether is available for the introductory price of only £3.99 (regularly £5.99). For more information, demo tracks and a walkthrough video, head to https://www.tomwolfe.co.uk/aether-for-analog-four

5 Likes

Offer ending 11:59 BST on 10th April 2019

Do you know that Aether is also a very good reverb plugin by 2Caudio ?

No I didn’t, but If it’s good I guess I’ll have to check that out!

1 Like

How well will these sounds translate to the A4 mk2? Or is there a dedicated set for the mk2 available?

Aether comes with two versions - one for MKI/Keys and one for MKII which has been tweaked to optimise for the differences in devices. There will still be some differences, but they should be minimised!

1 Like

Wow, lovely sounds!

1 Like

Thanks so much, great to hear you like them!

Last call for anyone looking to take advantage of the introductory price - less than 24 hours left to save!