Adam Jay Syntakt Dub Chord livestream

Getting set up, will be starting YouTube live stream in the next 15-20 min…

https://www.youtube.com/adamjaytechnoelectro

8 Likes

Here we go:

14 Likes

Oh hell yeah.

1 Like

Thanks. Nice relaxed vibe and voice. I didn’t order st, but enjoy your Bob Ross style video on my phone now.

1 Like

That was sweet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again! I am not planning on getting a Syntakt at this point, but I’m learning things I can take back to the other machines I do have (especially the M:C!).

1 Like

Thanks for joining. The stream has been archived. So anyone who couldn’t make it live can re-watch at the link above.

4 Likes

Mine arrives tomorrow so this was a great intro, thanks.
Nice to see that my hand movements won’t take much retraining after ditching my Digitakt a few years back. All very familiar.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for joining in and answering folks questions in the chat. Helped a lot!

1 Like

Sorry to have dragged you in the velocity menu though.
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sorry you did. I’m glad!

1 Like

Definitely one to settle down with tomorrow.

Nice to see that my hand movements won’t take much retraining

I find the same thing with the Syntakt, although I’ve never used a Digitone/Digitakt before! The UX consistency between all the Elektron machines is neat, as you can basically start using any of the machines (Syntakt included) without even reading any material before, and everything works as you expect it to.

1 Like

Kind of what I wish all YouTubers were like.

Knowledgeable. Good communicators. But most of all, made good respectable music.

Adam. You might be setting a gold standard :+1:t4:

3 Likes

That was good stuff Adam! Thanks for doing that.

1 Like

I give that to Mylar Melodies. :medal_sports:

1 Like

Great tip for the shaker! Guess it’s just as simple on the Rytm, right? I’m gonna try that

yea, same parameters, just arranged a little differently.

1 Like

Thanks for archiving it, this is the video I’ve been waiting to see/hear. If I wasn’t excited before, I am now. Great job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I think I have narrowed down the source of the clicks in the audio; a combination of using and iPhone and the YT mobile app to stream, which forces low latency for “real-time interaction”. But also I think I might have, at some point, blown the inputs on the small and cheap audio interface I use for IG and YouTube.

I have another interface on the way so fingers crossed that it will sort these issues for future streams. I want to do a couple more because I like the impromptu nature, and hate video editing. But am not really interested in having to jump through hoops and have to take on other software and hardware solutions to make it work.

1 Like