Acoustic Drum Samples

Should be possible! Let me know if you got a nice pack assembled; and care to share :wink:

I second the iwantthatsound tip, great samples, but i feel that the quality reduces significantly when converted to mono.

I still think Elektron should sell the Digitakt factory samples as a sound pack for Rytm/Model Samples! I recently upgraded to the Rytm, and transitioning projects is definitely a little more challenging replacing those nice Digitakt samples.

Anyone have any newer favorite sources for acoustic drums, now that the responses in this thread are a few years old with a few dead links?

It’s strange that Elektron still hasn’t put out a sound pack of acoustic drums (non manipulated) yet. It seems like an obvious hole to fill in the drum sound arsenal.

2 Likes

I know they’re pre programmed for MPC, but I got this pack on sale and it’s fantastic. I’ve sampled a lot to use with my other gear and almost always dial up a kit when rocking the MPC.

3 Likes

Just spent some time doing my own research and also reviewing this pack, and holy crap, you are absolutely right. I didn’t really want a sample pack of “10,000 of the most drummy drum hits! 500 GB of them!”, where 95% of them are trash, reverb-y, or completely 80’s. The four kits in that pack are concise, sound great, and cover a lot of genres. Thank you so much for pointing it out for me!

1 Like

I will check that out. Thx!