Acoustic Drum Machines

1 Like

Samples from Mars have put together this outstanding collection for Model:Samples, which sees 72 acoustic drum samples transformed and manipulated with an old skool sampler into bona fide drum machine hits. Recorded using classic equipment such as a 1960s Slingerland Drum Kit and the iconic Akai S612 sampler, the results have been clipped, warped, and filtered into unique, and oftentimes glitchy, sounds. It’s a real blast from the past, fired into the future.

While formatted for Model:Samples, the sound files of this Sound Pack are also compatible with Digitakt, Octatrack, Analog Rytm, and any other sampler that handles WAV files.

Download the free demo pack and purchase Acoustic Drum Machines here.

4 Likes

While formatted for Model:Samples, the sound files of this Sound Pack are also compatible with Digitakt, Octatrack, Analog Rytm, and any other sampler that handles WAV files.

In itself it does not take much effort to structure samples yourself. However, to get the idea of the story behind the sound pack, I do expect the samples to be prepared for other Elektron machines. So basically I will not purchase a sound pack if that’s not done.

Unfortunately not buyable …

Listened to the demos. Sometimes, it would be cool if those demos from your soundpacks wasn’t all crazy glitch retrigs in suggestive harmonies in intense tempos, but instead just a regular beat. Not all sample packs benefit from
crazy Elektron sequencer moves to demonstrate their best potential.

Hey Guys,
Dig this, however the "Acoustic Drum Machines Sound Pack” “Buy” link says “The requested product is not available.”

I’m stalled at “creating order” for 20 minutes so far…
Maybe not the best day for the internet?