Accidental deleted trig in pattern, undo?

Hello everyone,

New owner of a RYTM mk1 here. So far all the information and resources have been very kind to getting me to know the unit. One question remains, which is coming back more often than I’d like:

The scenario:
Often when I’m creating a pattern on the RYTM, I am heavily using parameter locks on the trigs/steps. Sadly, some times I tend to accidentaly press the trigger knob instead of holding it down, resulting in the trig/step to be removed entirely. Is there a way to recall/undo it so I can have all my parameter locks back in place on the right trig/step?

My apologies if there is an incredibly easy to find solution available. I searched quite a bit and couldn’t find anything related to this specific issue.

there’s a way but it is not automatic, it requires a previous action from the user before you can undo. So:

• At any point in which you are happy with your sequence make sure to press Yes+Pattern. That will save your pattern. You can do this very easily, and even when the sequencer is running (if im not mistaken)
  • Then, whenever you make a mistake just reload your pattern by pressing No+Pattern. That will bring back your last saved state.

Thank you! Really helpful.