About the stereo inputs

I use the Digitone capabilites as a stand-alone synth but i also use it as a FX processor for an external synth plugged on the Inputs L and R. What happens is, if the current pattern has no trig, i can’t hear anything from the external synth. What can i do to make sure even if there is no trig on the current pattern, the external inputs will sound anyway ?

I guess pretty simply you could add a single trig, but lower the level to 0 on the track itself. I’m sure there’s a more elegant way, but that should work.

1 Like

Yep this worked, but it seems to have a slightly delay from the moment the trig runs and the external input really starts to sound

Hm I’m not sure how to remedy that. I know you could nudge the trig “left” of the beat, but on the first trig it might mean it wouldn’t even sound until the end of the first “loop”. Hopefully someone else can weigh in who might have a better idea! Good luck!

you should be able to monitor inputs directly, without use of trigs. For this, press [FUNC] + [LFO] to access the Master page and adjust volumes for In L and In R to your liking.

032aca9d0c1a1789ff7fd8d0faad81e900d73121_1_690x388

4 Likes

…pattern is the main container for all settings in dtone…so u might wanna create some default/blank pattern project u always start from, that has preset the master input settings the way u need it…

1 Like