Ableton - Analog FOUR Overbridge not working

Sadly haven’t found the answer here on the forum yet so here’s my question…

Hoping to have set the whole overbridge for the Analog Four correctly but why is there still no inputs into my Ableton channels? OS for the hardware and software are updated, Overbridge Control Panel is setup correctly as well as the Ableton template right? I can see the control panel receiving audio and Ableton is sending and receiving MIDI nicely, the direct audio from the Analog Four is working fine to with the VST. Maybe someone is willing to look at the screenshots and help me out? Thanks!

Does it come back if you increase buffer and margin settings?

Exactly the same issue here. No audio input on Ableton tracks even though its showing on OB control panel. Tried everything i can think of and just given up tbh. Irritating as i bought Overhub and kinda organized my setup around OB working.

OB midi track is muted.

Will try that out!

MIDI is working actually can trigger from Ableton and Ableton also receives MIDI from the A4.

That’s weird. Did you set the same buffer on both Ableton and OB ?

Are you using a soundcard ? I experienced conflict between OB and the audio drivers of a mixer. (but in this case I wasn’t receiving anything in the control panel)
What happens if you set output and input to Overbridge in your audio preferences and disable your sound card ?

Also I have somehow managed to get it “stuck” when using minimum settings for buffer and margin on Windows before. I had to relax them then reboot. This was before the latest update though.

I am getting the inputs now! Changed the Driver Performance Mode to ‘‘Fast’’ instead off ‘‘Highest Speed’’. Thanks for the replies!

2 Likes