A42 and syntakt

So im starting to get my head round the A42, no computer attached, and was looking at the syntakt to add to it but have a couple of questions.

Can the syntakt be linked to the A42 via audio ins and then use A42 audio outs direct to my genelec 8010a’s, as i want to be dawless whilst i learn/use the devices? Using the genelecs now from the main A42 outs……

And can the devices be sequenced on their respective sequencers but have one as the master start/stop unit so they both play together…….?

Looking to grab a syntakt in the next 10 days as I will have around 11 weeks off work to get, ahem, intimate with them :grimacing::see_no_evil::joy:

TA

1 Like

yes and yes :+1:

oh wait, direct to your genelecs. hmm not so sure. I’ve gone direct from my digitakt to my active jbl speakers but have no idea about genny’s.

I’m sure someone else will chime in

Awesome!! I dont know how i just found out about the syntakt……seen the digi-takt/tone and was all in for the tone, but on seeing the syntakt it looks perfect for adding drums and extra fm/synth sounds what with its 12 tracks.

Is it easy-ish to setup?

And i already have my gennies hooked up direct to my A42 as they are self powered :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, it will be easy to set up.

Most Elektron boxes work great as 2-in mixers/effects boxes, and both the A4 and ST are no exception. In my setup I run my DT into my ST, and I run my A4 into my DN (while also having a Sequential REV2 run into my A4).

4 Likes

Cool, definitely grabbing one next week then, cheers :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ordered one for delivery tomorrow :grimacing::see_no_evil::joy:

4 Likes