A4 MOD Drum Patch Pack

Don’t you know UK annexed Australia since Brexit ? :smile:
Australia = Commonwealth ?

I wonder why.
Probably that $ 1.82 should be paid to gumroad.

https://help.gumroad.com/11164-payments/dealing-with-vat
https://help.gumroad.com/11167-buyer-faq/i-need-a-vat-refund

Great work!

1 Like

@LMLMLM @spikysimon @mess5
Thank you :grin:

No, thank you :muscle:

Updated

• Added 43 chromatic percussion patches.(These patches are adjusted from what was originally included in this pack.)[6/29, 2019]

3 Likes

Maybe a silly question but is your AR Percussion pack compatible with ARMKII as well?

You mean A4 percussion pack ? Not compatible with AR, very different analog hardware.

Oh nope, there’s a AR one too - I was considering getting both :slight_smile: bc the samples sound great!

Yeah, it’s compatible.

1 Like

Currently, new patches are also available to those who purchased from Reverb.
Please download again.

1 Like

Due to changes in reverb remittance methods, I stopped selling on Reverb.

Free content can be downloaded.

If you have purchased on Reverb, please send me a proof of purchase. I will send you a free code that you can download on Gumroad.

Glad I picked up your mod drums and fm drums about a month ago, have to say they are amazing!

Just got an analog keys and with multi map and your drums I’m having a ton of fun, add in the Octa midi arp and it’s insane.

Thanks so much for all the hard work that must have gone in to these, much appreciated!

3 Likes

Thank you, too!! @pacifictheme

1 Like

And now with New OS and midi loopback we can play / record Multi Map with midi tracks (your FM pack used) :

Analog Four/Keys Midi Loopback
6 Likes

A4 Mod / FM Drum Patch is half price until April 7.

• Mod Drum Patch Pack[$13 $6.5]
  • FM Drum Patch Pack[$8 $4]
5 Likes

And what are the benefits of simple loop back (without midi transformer)?
I think you can just record multimap into track playing on keys, or I don’t understand something?

Also, great soundpack, taro
Highly recommended, especially FM, my favorite pack on A4

Example : 2 additional tracks playing Multimap above tracks playing their track sounds, soundlocks. 4 Multimap sounds can be played by a step. Not possible with a regular track. And :
Analog Four/Keys Midi Loopback

3 Likes

Sale extended ( all products are 50% off.)

Until May 5.

4 Likes

I just bought it. Good sounds! Thank you!

1 Like