A4 MKII Q.C. : Buyer Beware!

Im having weird bugs with the MK2.
I have both A4 (mk1 and mk2)
Right now im migrating my stuff from the MK1 to the MK2.
Sometime the sounds are quite different from the MK1 so i have to make ajustements on the MK2.
For exemple yesterday i had a patch where the sound level on the mk2 was much lower. I didnt understand why because both patch were identical so i’ve created an init patch and made sure both patch were IDENTICAL . Still the Mk1 sounded louder than the mk2 !!! Checked my connection , switched cable etc , still the same. So i’ve turned off the MK2 … and level were ok now . Also have problems with LFO amount that cant be set to 0.

might have something to do with the new filters and distortion

FYI, The “setting LFO to zero” thing is an acknowledged bug and is being fixed. It actually is possible to set it to zero, it just takes tweaking by hand instead of the func+tweak shortcut.

No i was not able to set the LFO amount to zero at all even manually.
On one patch i could not turn off the noise level and i had to set the fade out level so it was silent.
It affect imported patch i think.
I have problems mostly with imported personal patchs and its quite annoying to be honest.

FWIW, in my case, I’m able to find LFO true-zero by turning the encoder very slowly. It takes a few tries. It seems the new high res encoders are very high res! No matter, it’ll be fixed soon.

1 Like

Same on my Analog Four MKII…