A4 Mk1 - OS Question

This may be posted somewhere here, but the info hasn’t popped out for me - so I have what hopefully will be an easy question for someone. I have an A4 that is running OS 1.24. I know there are one or more OS updates since that version, but have also read about bugs and issues with Overbridge with some (or one) of those updates.

Anyway, the question is - what is the best OS version right now to run with the A4 Mk1, to run the unit stand-alone and also to run the unit with OB?

Thanks.

If 1.24 has all the features you need (that’s not clear from your post), then why considering an update?

If you want to run OB2 you need the latest firmware on the A4.

It’s new to me - had one a couple years ago, pre-OB. I just typically would try to run the latest version of an OS - but seem to have read here about bugs in more recent versions, so thought about just leaving it as it is. But if later version (1.35, or whatever it is now) is relatively bug free, then I figure I would update it. I’d also like to see about OB at some point, so would like the OS to work with it as well.