A4, AR, Modular, Cirklon jam

Here’s a short jam with mainly the above things providing the sounds. There’s also a Roland rompler.

Getting my feet wet with modular, and I’m really liking the slight chaos it brings to my setup.

8 Likes

Really nice - great sounds.

1 Like

Thank you!

Awesome ! Like the dirty, crispiness of the sound. I’m a AR/A4/Monomachine/Octatrack user thinking about getting into a little bit of modular. Those mutable instruments modules sound righteous!

1 Like

really like this one. awesome

1 Like

Thanks ello and onoffon, it means a lot!

On-off-on - that was the draw of modular for me. I love how modular manufacturers just embrace weirdness, and especially the Mutables do stuff you can’t get anywhere else. Or, well, maybe with something like a Madrona VST, but that’s in the box.

The price of admission to modular is high, but not as ridiculous as it’s often made out to be – I think I’m now about an Elektron box in, money-wise. :slight_smile:

What an amazing tune! Having just aquired a Cirklon I would love to hear how you set it up with your Rytm - is it pretty straightforward to route A/B knobs to peformance macros on the Rytm? Do you use P3 or CK pattern types with your rytm?

Lovely work my man.
Cheers,
Alex