A Show of Shows - Superbooth, SFF, NAMM - Spring 23

Anybody have a mop?

5 Likes

Some features listed on this shot.

14 Likes

Nope Gaz wont be at Superbooth. He’s forced to play with Charlotte Church at Eurovision.

1 Like

Seems like an M8 with a different formfactor to me.

3 Likes

Retrokits (from facebook)

We decided to subrent some table space on our W450 @superbooth_berlin table for reaalllyy small smart music tools.
This guy is a bit strange, but … whatever pays the bills 😀

5 Likes

I was correct about Finegear showing both the Dirt Magnet and the Modmix. Both will be available for order ( or at least pre-order ).

I started a thread for the Modmix, it looks to be outrageous. ( Perhaps a theme for SB will be performance mixers. )

I was also correct on that Korg Berlin thing being a prototype. According to SynthAnatomy the name is Acoustic Synth Phase5 ?

2 Likes

This looks useful / fun and tiny.

From Music Thing Modular and they have a tiny name for it too – the 8mu. It’s a MIDI controller. It has the slider, and buttons along the side, and also an accelerometer that distinguishes multiple directions of motion. It comes in a kit form ( so it is inexpensive ).

See there web-page for more info, 'cuz there is more.

8 Likes

Maybe ?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

So i list three so far, here’s a fourth, in Eurorack form.

It’s call Tutto & Sempre and it is from Jolin.

Four stereo channels with an active patchbay, individual VCAs, clickless mutes, and two headphone amps.

Not sure you can get to the knobs if this is fully patched.

2 Likes

They’ve forgotten to label the ejector seat.

1 Like

I spotted this on Thonk the other day, £100 - Music Thing Modular – 8mu MIDI Controller – Full DIY Kit – Thonk – DIY Synthesizer Kits & Components Looks pretty handy for a small portable setup.

3 Likes

Great dedicate fader box to permanently hang off a bluebox

Microkorg Crystal Edition

8 Likes

31 Likes

hoping boredbrain comes out with optx v2

That’s just the description from their instagram teaser post. I don’t think Synth Anatomy know anything more than anyone here & are just making assumptions.

3 Likes

Damn, I was hoping they’d bring a finished version so I could order one asap, but it’s gonna be years away(if it even becomes a commercial release) if they’re bringing that prototype version

I might be misreading the image but they look sort of like organically shaped clear acrylic to me, a bit like ice cubes.

Edit: Never mind I missed the post above from @VibKo looks like you were right about the tie-dye! Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 08.26.05

Kind of reminds me of Zapp’s lol

That Polypulse looks incredible - I want to touch it…

2 Likes

I’m guessing they disabled the comment section because of all the excitement. :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe Elektron will break Silence? Seems like there is not much happening except Sound Packs. But I guess they don‘t want to be the next Native Instruments.