A gravel bike and a couple of Digis, can’t ask for more

When I think about it, I was inspired by composer William Basinski, his earlier work from 2001, that’s probably what I had in my headphones when I filmed this in mars. The musical work he did when he only used one loop for like hours, cause the music that ended up on the video is just one loop, duplicated, reversed and what not. :slight_smile:

Check him out if you haven’t and the albums /eps called Disintegration Loops. Those songs are lovely to ride over, 20 - 40 minutes, just one loop, the music doesn’t change much but the listener does! Reversed psychology.

Cheers mate!

1 Like

Don’t own a bike but I do really enjoy these videos. Every time @SpaceTraffic drops one I find myself looking up gravel bikes!

2 Likes

Appreciated bro! I’ve schedule a few gravel rides on the tube for the weeks to come.

Make sure you get a nice Shimano GRX gear system and you’ll be fine, doesn’t have to coast much!

Go gravel! :sunny:

2 Likes

I need more gravel time in Sweden! Thanks for posting.

3 Likes

Welcome anytime! :biking_man:‍♂

1 Like

Was there last year, will be next. Ok to dm you for trip recommendations?

1 Like

Of course mate, where in Sweden were you!? Did you compete? There’s been a few gravel races around where I live.

1 Like

No competition. I rode a bicycle from Ljubljana to Copenhagen. Then did a loop through Skivarp (grandfather’s hometown) to Helsingborg. Really love Denmark and Sweden

1 Like

Nice! I’m in Halmstad, the home of BoBeats, saw him on the street once, :joy:

Close to Denmark. Would love to ride Denmark like you have, jealous.

Bike commuting to work…

3 Likes

Bitwig note grid & some shadow rides

Finally upgraded my Bitwig license

3 Likes

Hi!

Seeking water

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Bitwig drone …

2 Likes

Just wet and slow

1 Like

Yeah!
Riding MTB for 30 years, my Gravel gives a whole new approach to riding trails.
It is the SP-404 effect: instant fun.
Reach out for MTB/Gravel questions to me- I’ll bother you with those Elektron newbie-ones :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok, just got a Syntakt.
Immediacy is great, I did not assume to get my head around it that fast!

1 Like

Floating with no set destination, music made with Bitwig…

5 Likes

Random rides

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hardtail + Renoise + a wet land called Sweden

Naikan

5 Likes