A gravel bike and a couple of Digis, can’t ask for more

Thanks man! Close to home. Halland, West Coast Sweden. Some fresh gravel! :wink:

1 Like

reset the mind - enjoy the ride

3 Likes

this one hand on the hood and one hand in the drop thing is really throwing me off. any particular reason you do that? doesn’t seem to be related to how you’re leaning the bike/your weight into a turn, or which hand you’d want to be braking or shifting with, and you switch it in both directions. are you perhaps compensating for something that’s off with your bike fit?

Me too!! Wanna see it!!

More Rides More Beats

Time Limit

VCV Digitakt Digitone

Cheers!

2 Likes

Congratulations, now you have me GASsing for a gravel bike I never thought I would like :sweat_smile:. Doesn’t help that you have these beautiful Swedish vistas right at home … Nice work combining your two passions!

1 Like

Haha that’s dope! Yes go for it, Black Friday :wink:

Nah, but I will confer with a biker friend of mine, discuss pros and cons and take it for a guided ride to see if I could get into it. Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

Cool, hope you like it. I gravel everyday, commute back and forth to work. Only issue I had last winter was the ice.

1 Like

Wet and slippery over these old beats…

4 Likes

Going slow, William Basinski style

3 Likes

Got one two weeks ago btw and it’s the most fun I‘ve had in a long time :star_struck:!

2 Likes

Awesome! What bike did you get? I’m on a hardtail, pretty basic, Shimano SLX gears.

Yes, riding is life, glad you got one!

I got a good deal on an older model of Orbea‘s Terra gravel. Love its versatility!

It clicked for me when I borrowed a friend‘s gravel in Finale Ligure and climbed 1000m with it with no effort. These bikes are real enablers that make you do stuff you wouldn’t normally do if you‘re not crazy trained.

1 Like

Super going gravel, great choice!

Now, make videos + with your music too! It doesn’t generate views really but its hella fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

dude you have best trails ever, like a dream for my fixed gear cross bike…

3 Likes

Cool! A fixed gear cross bike sounds like a dream to own. :+1:

1 Like

Not the video guy and my trails here are too boring, especially when compared to your Swedish dream landscapes! But I like the idea of letting the trails inspire my music. Dobson watch your videos afterwards and then compose to them?

1 Like

I’m sure your trails are fun too!

I had to edit my reply, got the question wrong.

No I don’t really compose while watching them, just combine different clips from sessions and rides. Maybe I should think more! Hehe, these are pretty much quick jobs.

Cheers!

1 Like

No need to change anything, I enjoy your videos the way they are, was just curious.

2 Likes