A day to remember: thank you Sweden

If I didn’t already own so many capable and flavored samplers they probably would have caught me. I didn’t think it would be the price of a woovebox.

7 Likes

yeah it seems (from my limited exposure to it so far) like a more modern and TE-styled SP-X0X box. which has never been something I’ve been after. I think those are great boxes, and I appreciate that people have done a lot of great stuff with 'em. but I’ve never felt the need to pursue one.

2 Likes

It’s exactly that. I really abuse my sp202. If they had said the new TE device had a 12 bit mode I might not have been able to help myself.

1 Like

Does anyone even own that new TE thing to celebrate it as much as the amazing AR update? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes

There’s certainly been a lot of people saying they’ve ordered it. I don’t think it’s shipped yet, availability at retailers starts tomorrow.

People are picking them up local today!

3 Likes

Certainly celebratory worthy!

Bit of a bittersweet day for me though as the Dutch Trump just won Dutch elections today. But I’m going to grab one of the Digis or rytm and throw my feelings of disbelief into these music machines. (Not meant to throw politics into this wonderful topic). It’s just the world right now… so, extra happy we get to enjoy these instruments as if they are new. And in case of TE are new.

22 Likes

25 Likes

Yep, TV uit, gear aan.

6 Likes

Some of us outside the country are watching. I know it is a long messy process that follows and I send my wishes that it works out as best it can. [Edit: it was the Jan 21 insurrection in the US that compelled me to start buying synths as a way to cope, and also to start arranging my departure, but I was never going to stay for long, and it has to be worse when one doesn’t have the luxury to leave, not to mention that nowhere seems safe these days…]

5 Likes

I might not be on the same page but how is this person

Pepe Julian Onziema - Wikipedia

Related to what Dave is saying? Sorry to bring it up but I just want to clarify the context.

4 Likes

And @DaveMech thanks for the lovey walkthrough of the new OS!

1 Like

I’m so happy I might buy a Volvo.

5 Likes

In English, this means doing a big fart in bed, then forcing your unwitting companion under the covers to enjoy said air biscuit in the quilted confines, where the smell will linger, even gather strength. Much like your own Dutch Trump, it’s much funnier if you’re not the one breathing in shit.

Also (and more commonly) referred to as a Dutch Oven.

21 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

This is good for congestion.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes