A collection of CREATIVE Rytm tutorials

I have been making some tuts on the Rytm trying to focusing on how to use it in real life to create some music as opposed to how to operate this amazing machine - youtube is full of great stuff on Rytm operations already.
Check them out, I will add them on this thread as they come out!

Feel free to add more videos from other Elektronauts that show creative techniques on the Rytm!

7 Likes

How to make an Acid bassline using the Dual VCO

2 Likes

Alien sounds for Psytrance production on the Rytm using Dual VCO, FIlter automation and resampling

1 Like

How I make DJ-like transitions between patterns for live performances

2 Likes

Sharing 5 tricks I found on the Rytm to make your beat more interesting

3 Likes

Keeping things tidy on the Rytm can be challenging: here I share my workflow structure and how I keep my projects, kits and sounds organized

4 Likes

One of my favorite feature of the Rytm!!!

1 Like

How the chromatic mode works and how I use the Chromatic mode in my beat making

1 Like

Stereo image is one of the most important thing to craft in order to push your productions to a more professional level. Here I talk about what stereo is, how to achieve it in general and and how to achieve it in particular for hi-hat loops on the Rytm

2 Likes

The kick is the most important element in a dance track and if you don’t get it right, your track will be dull and weak no matter how great all the other elements are.

In this tutorial I show you an empirical scientific method to craft professional sounding kicks with your Analog Rytm every time, like your favorite artists!

4 Likes

Some fundamentals on (re)sampling on the Analg Rytm plus some pro tips and tricks :wink:

2 Likes

This is not really about creativity but you might find it useful if you are confused about the AMP envelope logic on the rytm.
Took me a while to understand it all but I think I finally got it!

2 Likes