53 minute Double Digitakt Liveset

Double digitakt grooves-- been working on this set for a few months, and it feels great to perform and share : D
Everything was made from scratch on my 2x digitakts. Also features a Korg Wavedrum, and I used the excellent Digipad custom firmware from @fenixsong with my Launchpad Pro.

Lots of early inspiration from @DaveMech-- Your 1 hour liveset really helped me figure out how to perform live with Digitakts, so, thank you!
This was from my first recorded live set, and my first show. Thanks for listening!

7 Likes

Oh, and I’m really bad at genres-- what genre/subgenres would you call this?

Bro, where’s the vid though? :thinking:

There wasn’t really room for a camera setup at the venue sadly :persevere:
Next time for sure!

1 Like

Nevermind, I couldn’t see the stream and thought it would be a video wich the browser also would not show.
Anyways, thanks for sharing! Nice set!:+1:

1 Like

Thanks for listening!

Enjoying so far!

I am curious as to what venue you were at?

Lol its actually a little pizza shop in Seattle’s international district called world pizza. I have some friends who work there, and we decided to throw a party during one of their work shifts.
If you’re in Seattle, I’m playing another show on April 18th at Vermilion on Capitol Hill

2 Likes

Inspiring as hell! Great job, must be fun having 2 :blush:

Aw, thank you! Having the second one was really important for me getting out and performing. It opens so many possibilities! :slight_smile: