50 Free Moog DFAM Samples

I bought the DFAM when it was released for it’s insta-techno qualities, and it sure does a good job at it , but the synth is much more versatile than that . I made hundreds of patches with it already …and since i’m in a good mood today , i decided to start sharing them :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ry2tHQk4b5f-wRCCmkeJ02Ru59A1EXJf?usp=sharing

50 single hits recorded straight from the box , no processing . A mixed bag demonstrating its vast capabilities .

Enjoy !! :slight_smile:
(post links to tracks made with them in this topic for extra points :wink: )

38 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated.

Just checked: 48khz, 16 bit

1 Like

Yesssss. Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Yummi… Thanks!

1 Like

aaaaaah yes , Digitakt ! :wink:

Really nice! I need to up my DFAM skills!

1 Like

Thanks for these! I’m sure my OT will burp after it’s been fed

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

The OT manual states on page 67 that patting it on the back will facilitate this :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, really appreciate it!

1 Like

I checked the Digitakt manual and apparently not: Technical Information 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters

So you must have recorded at, or converted to 16 bit.

You are right , the convertors are 24 bit , but this is only applied at the recording stage after which Digitakt saves them as 16bit files for playback . This is an automatic process , don’t really have the choice …

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I don’t have the DT. So I take it there’s no option to save internally as 24 bit like on the OT? Strange that it records 24 bit > converts to 16 bit > reconverts to 24 bit before D/A conversion on the analogue outs. Contentious subject, but think the OT generally sounds better loaded with samples recorded at 24 bit.

More important is that you have to convert them to 44,1 kHz to playback them at the right speed on OT.
Kristof thanks for sharing. I owned Mother, but sold cause understood, that I love presets.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Lovely stuff! Definitely makes me miss my DFAM!

1 Like

thank you! Much appreciated

1 Like

I liked “DFKICK4” — that’s the proper “business techno” kick :laughing: :

Here my samples from Mother 32 — https://yadi.sk/d/yNyqU863XxtvzA?w=1

2 Likes

Hehe , yes it sure can do the 808-ish booom thingy :wink:

Thanks for the Mother 32 samples , defenitly gonna load these up and try some stuff with it :slight_smile: . I’ve been hesitating to buy it myself ever since i got the DFAM but none of what i heard so far convinced me . Maybe i was just checking the wrong youtube clips… But expanding with a sawtooth and lfo seems logic at some point if i want to take my sound options a bit further . Thx !! :slight_smile:

1 Like