2020: Analog Four MK2 and Overbrigde?

I’m considering to get an Analog Four MK2 because, well, it seems like a totally awesome machine. But after some research in here and digging through some, for the most part, older posts (I might have missed something!) I’m still uncertain if the Analog Four MK2 will connect to Overbridge or not? On Elektron’s own webpage it says: “Overbridge for Analog Four MKII will be free of charge, and become available at a later date.” This seems pretty straightforward but considering that it was released in 2017, is there still no Overbridge connection available?

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-31-public-beta/118159

all included

1 Like

Yes, thank you! So the statement on Elektron’s own webpage is not accurate any longer? And sorry for this follow-up-question, but do you know if this version of Overbridge can deal with all the four tracks separately in a DAW?

[edit] Found the answer myself by reading the actual OB description. I’m getting an A42! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:thup:

The statement refers to a full release version. The link above is to a beta version which is currently only available to members of this form.

1 Like

I have the A4mk2 and along with many others can use overbridge just fine. I will add that it is an awesome synth, one of my al time favorites, and it does have individual outs if overbridge doesn’t do it for you and you want to go that route.

1 Like