1010music Nanobox Razzmatazz

Strange really… I feel somewhat the same… Hell if I knHOw!?

2 Likes

I’d really love some stability to my Bluebox and Blackbox. I love them but there is always some issue every time I use them. More than any other kit I own.

3 Likes

Consider me triggered

To be fair I’d love a Lemondrop but I have to consider the a e s t h e t i c

5 Likes

I thought about bluebox to multitrack my eurorack. Whats wrong with those?

Nah :kissing:

1 Like

Well to be fair, I think fuchsia is a lovely color in many contexts. I just wouldn’t want it on my gear. It would call for too much attention among my blacks, greys, and muted whites… I couldn’t tell you why yellow gets a pass from me though… maybe cuz it often has a more utilitarian use out in the world?

stop

2 Likes

Its a fantastic bit of kit, when it works properly. Its the main way I multi-track my modular but I find its pretty temperamental. UI sometimes goes really laggy and strange behaviour where I need to keep rebooting it to get it working. If you use the fastest cards possible and do follow all their guidance it does behave much better but I still find issues most times I use it. Nothing that I know is really comparable though

1 Like

I also found that the right sd card is critical. Thought the BB itself was buggy at first …

1 Like

Out of interest what are you using? I’m using a SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB A2 card in both

Blackbox mk 2 would be nice, but it doesn’t look like it.

Been rocking the included card without issues for a couple of years. Only have encountered small weird behaviour very recently. Love my bluebox :hugs:

If it’s purple maybe it’s an Emu Mo’Phatt remake!

5 Likes

Sandisk Ultra A1 256gb in the Blue, A2 1tb in the Black

1 Like

Basic stereo sampler, I reckon. Four voice polyphony. Maybe some basic waveshapes for a supporting oscillator. Looping, slicing, etc etc. Purple.

3 Likes

I reckon a dedicated multi-sampler to robo-copy your kontakt library to
or
a looper (requiring a midi button pedal)

A UK re-up of their modular gear would be most welcome

I’ve been thinking it might be along the lines of multi-samples

nanobox?

5 Likes

Tiny wavetable drum machine GO