1010music Bluebox

Very comfortable.
And yes, you can overdub.

As @darenager said, think of it as a digital multitrack recorder with a built in mixer and fx and you won’t go wrong.

3 Likes

Yea I might have to take the dive.

2 Likes

8mu by tom whitwell music thing modular nice companion for the blue box

9 Likes

What this!? A midi controller for ANTS?!!!

8 Likes

How’s the headphones output on this? Im looking to use this with a couple of synths and monitor on Sennheiser HD600. Will it run them ok?

Pubescent Engineers.

1 Like

i use headphones with 250ohm impedance, so i reckon you will be fine.

Let’s start a new company, I think we can do smaller.

2 Likes

Has anyone recorded a whole ep or whatever on just one of these?

:laughing:

I LOL’d at that.

A company made up entirely of pre adult professionals and adolescent artists.

1 Like

:joy:
Such varying pitch ranges in their voices as well!

1 Like

Their products are really cool, because they also turn into fidget spinners too, because all work is no play.

:laughing:

1 Like

Always an Easter egg video game inside every product!

1 Like

The mix critique in this thread is extremally informative. Nice track @circuitghost and cheers to you for opening up your recording to feedback.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I think :slight_smile: what recording? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wasn’t it you who posted a track that people gave feedback to… maybe I’m totally confused (as usual)!

1 Like

I might’ve posted a track from the bluebox one or two years ago :slight_smile: nice to know I left some kind of legacy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha ha I guess I had no clue what portion of the thread I was reading!

1 Like

Tracking back, I see I’ve posted a song, the all Prophet 12 one :slight_smile: so you’re not wrong.

1 Like

@DaveMech how are the Blackbox and Bluebox working out in your setup? I’m looking at having them along with the Lemondrop as the center of the “digital side” of my studio. I don’t think I’ll need the recording features of the Bluebox so it’s a bit overkill as a mere submixer, but having the same compact size and connections as the other 1010 boxes is very appealing.

1 Like