1 time every 10 trigs dont trig a sound module

Hello, anyone knows why the hell the OT seems to have problem with a specific jomox mbase 11 ? and its not the module because I can trig it from another device which unfortunately I need for something else, in chromatic mode or even track mode I put down the trigs and just half of them actually trig the module…so frustrating, any similar experiences? is it a Bag?

Kind Regards

I had the same issue between those two. It’s really something wrong with the mbase. It was solvable - I found the answer on a forum - think it was ‘turn off midi clock from the OT’ but so long ago it could have been ‘turn ON midi clock’!

hey clancy, thanks for the tips, at least we have some information now, where do I find this midi clock settings?

Not with OT now but think it’s settings>midi>sync
Might be settings>sync

Not buried too deep anyway

Could this also be a problem with trig LEN? If the 9th trig has a long LEN, maybe the Jomox is still running the envelope when the 10th trig comes around?

If you mean literally every 10th then it wasn’t the same issue. I found it skipped about 1 in 10

1 Like

More details from past discussions

2 Likes

it seems resolved by deactivating clock send from midi synch settings

2 Likes

Nice

The post above has the CC workaround in case you want clock running (maybe for LFO syncing…)

The other workaround is to give up an Octatrack output and a track and send it audio impulses

2 Likes

at the moment I dont need to send sync from OT but I ll definitely check it out, as soon as I want to use the lfo it comes pretty handy

1 Like