1/8 to 1/4 adapter for headphones with a mic (TRRS)

I recently purchased some AIAIAI Tracks headphones that have a TRRS 1/8 (3.5mm) mini-jack. I’d like to use them with my interface, but all of the 1/8 to 1/4 headphone adapters I have aren’t deep enough for the longer TRRS 1/8 jack.

Can anyone recommend any 1/8 to 1/4 headphone adapters that they have used with headphones that have a TRRS mini-jack? Even a 1/8 TRRS to 1/8 TRS cable would work so I could just use my existing 1/8 to 1/4 adapters.

Couldn’t find a single adapter but I think the one on the right here would do it (1/8" TRRS to 1/8" TRS) and then you’d use a 1/8" TRS female to 1/4" TRS male adapter

https://www.amazon.com/Microphone-Camcorders-Adapters-Compatible-Recorders/dp/B0F1D6JL29/ref=sr_1_4?crid=IQD1M1YK2VAR&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.ekdq4zDAlC7h5lDAhZmBy7u-SRt1Z9cDHqvSBsAg8Gl6rCGGUOBxVCBMWBSdafTZnuwSBqRRHSnvRhdVjZDbF2vYYk34g2OEOlO47wPh9Fi51L7H17MYHgwtHZcToUJnnBr-0nHRMHcyau0-9dHEzO21vidEMOWKRkgwojKwLU36YmHN6U60EQJ4MqVxl2dB2ptNN32sDtoJOc2lcawczL2e2ZKF05jhI1nj9bNWtt0.XKOU2S8cJQfJcPYvYMtNooIajmJamPlpBSi-fW9RHRc&dib_tag=se&keywords=3.5mm+trrs+female+to+male+adapter&qid=1771375169&sprefix=3.5mm+trrs+female+to+male+adapter%2Caps%2C178&sr=8-4

Making your own cable / adapter is usually not too hard depending somewhat on the components you pick, and your experience level.

1 Like