1.10B Firmware Question

I’ve seen mention of 1.10B firmware for the DN. It’s not available through the Elektron website as far as I can tell (just pulled 1.10A, installed and working fine :slight_smile:). Maybe its only been released to beta testers?

I’m curious though, and this is a question for anyone with 1.10B, does it add the Audio Routing page to the Setup menu? The newest DT OS has this page located beneath SYSEX, but I don’t see anything similar in the DN.

:thinking:

The beta numbering is slightly ahead iirc. The B version of that OS if not shown (and if it exists) is in all likelihood another example where Elektron use consecutive letters to benefit internal processes - the OS may be identical to A - it’s academic if you were to find it as the next public release will probably be beyond 1.10 anyway - so i’d sit tight - the latest available on the website is always the best official one to have unless you are testing

1 Like

And if you are interested in beta testing head over to the Overbridge BETA thread (contains also BETA firmware versions):

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-12-public-beta-au-plugins-stability-improvements/88798

An official firmware version may still require quite some time until the Overbridge integration has stabilized.