Your digitakt setup

I’m not sure if videos work in this thread instead of pictures, but I made a song and a video showing how I incorporate a Digitakt into my setup.

Despite what youtube picked as the thumbnail, no actual kittens were harmed in the making of this video.

3 Likes

Where did that stand cone from?

:wink:

Yeah that’s the place, very friendly guy I had mine ordered and delivered within 4 days

Rob

Digitakt, Behringer Model D, DSI Pro 2.

Simple but effective. :grinning:

11 Likes

DT + Virus keys is a great setup. They go very well together - my setup link is below. Think of it however you like: Like a DT with keys, and much improved synth engine and dedicated realtime controls; or as a Virus with a sampler and Electrons sequencer.

Similar to what I’ve settled on for the time being. I’ve got mine paired with the Rev2 though instead of the P-2, and one of my 4U modular boats instead of the Model D.

Nice!

Yeah I dig the Pro 2 and Boog combo because the Pro 2’s 4 cv outs is the perfect amount to modulate the Boog’s cv inputs. And the Digitakt’s midi Tracks (for CC sequencing) I find are good additions to the Pro 2’s internal sequencer.

1 Like

The Elektron covers wouldn’t fit with this stand. A reason I wouldn’t buy it.

after a roof collapse and unrelated RYTM issues that are being sorted, here’s where i’m at

5 Likes

Those are the best monitor stands I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

I hope the magnets don’t wipe the por… I mean tapes! :joy:

I had visions of you literally blowing the roof off with the Rytm at first!

1 Like

Mine is becoming increasingly less portable:

Digitakt
Analog Four
Octatrack II
Eurorack with 3 oscillator AJH system + Maths + Clouds
Arturia Matrixbrute
Korg Prophecy
DSI Prophet Rev 2
Moog Sub 37

1 Like

smooth vibes, very nice.

Here’s my little setup right now:

13 Likes

Digitakt
Behringer Model D
Novation UltraNova
Yamaha Reface CP
Technics SL1200MK2 & vinyl

update

3 Likes

The A1R is a powerhouse.

2 Likes

Elektron Digitakt > Arturia Minibrute 2S > Korg Minilogue + Kaosspad 3

Digitakt’s 8 audio tracks & 4 midi seq tracks for each synth + 4 Kaosspad looper layers for the Minilogue

Variations on the Minibrute are made via it’s sequencer. Minilogue is mostly being played and looped.

I also have an Alesis Sample Pad Pro for playing/recording real time variations on the digitakt via midi.

5 Likes