What gear would you like to see elektron do next?

A DJ Mixer with looping function, team up with Allen & Heathā€¦ go go go.

2 Likes

An 8 voice polyphonic (keyboard) sampler with analog filters and sequencer.

It is so frustrating that thereā€™s no modern alternative to the akai s series except ITB software.

3 Likes

A manual for OTmk2 for idiots like me

4 Likes

:heavy_plus_sign:

https://www.printme1.com

:heavy_plus_sign:

$15

=

4 Likes

I meant a manual written in a more approachable style. For the common man, so to say

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow.

Thanks for this.

MK2 manual FTW

MKII and MKI share same OS.
If you want to talk to MKII owners only, so be it.

Edit. Maybe overreacting, but some MKII owners seem to think MKI is totally different and much worseā€¦

1 Like

Your welcome, merlinā€™s Guide is a must read for any OT owner. Mki or mkii. Especially if youā€™re looking for a manual written ā€œfor the common manā€ regarding OT functionality.

2 Likes

Elektron need to finally redesign the user interface for their next release.
8 knobs arenā€™t anywhere near enough

3 Likes

Oh no. It was a play on words. MKI and MK2 units (hardware) and MKI and MK2 manual (paper/PDF)

I would have thought with all their new skills around Overbridge, Overhub and AH that a multi-input audio interface could be on the cards. Same hardware format as the DT/DN.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see them make a mixer

3 Likes

I would like to seem them make an official battery pack for the Digitone etcā€¦exact same size, quite thin, fits on bottom to the vesa screw holesā€¦so simple, would make the Digitone/Digitak and Heat portable without changing the form factor much and having to do a makeshift 'stick the battery to the base.

Having an official battery pack would not only sell battery packs but would more units as portable devices (could even be a bundle price)

11 Likes

Thats a brilliant Idea! Since cool days are coming maybe they can add Elektron Softshell Jacketsā€¦for mobile jamming outside

4 Likes

Elektron please make a eurorack sequencer. A man can dream canā€™t he?

Eurorack format
CV ins and outs
PLocks

:heart:ļø

Besides a simple multitrack Tape Recorderā€¦i would Like an multi FX unit to See. That Has a six Mono Inputs Mixer section and cased in Analog Heat Like Box with five FX that can be chained or parallel used.

2 Likes

A semi-modular drum machine, something to rival the Soma Pulsar 23

So does anyone think were ever going to get a MD 3 or digidrum with all the patch loading and performance tools of the new boxes? I for one truly hope so.

8 Likes

For sure, but when? :content:

2 Likes