Techno Live Jam with AR, OT a Virus TI and a Modular Rack / update

edit: I will just add the latest jam as a playlist by editing this post. Latest track will now be posted just here as a shortcut as well.

Latest track:

Latest Jam is the one from October:

Just started to do some jams with a friend of mine that assembled himself a modular synth in a Mantis rack. I’m pretty impressed by that rack as he buildt some of the modules himself, others are just the usual suspects - 0-Coast, MI Rings and so on.

It’s not yet releaseable in any way, but after the second beer we had loads of fun so i hope you can feel that in the snippets i uploaded to soundcloud.

edit: upper text is only valid for the jams in March. Meanwhile we made quite some progress, and the newer tracks are added to the playlist as i find time to cut them out of the recordings and prepare them for the upload.

1 Like

We made quite some progress the last few weeks. If someone is interested in the progress, there will be a series of uploads from our last jam.

First one is here:

Second one:

Third one:

Enjoy, more to come soon…

3 Likes

Just relistened to the whole Jam of June and found some more gems that i would like to share. First one is this one:

Second one:

Third one:

1 Like

First batch of our September Jam:

There are some more excerpts in the pipeline, i’ll post them as soon as i find time to prepare them. As always, i hope you enjoy the show.

September playlist now contains all the tracks. New additions are: