Superbooth 18

Lots of feedback on the thread going off-topic folks … a gentle reminder to keep the joys of OB chat elsewhere

8 Likes

Sonic State has a vid/interview about Dreadbox Erebus 3. Sounds great! If it’s 3-voice paraphonic, might go for this over the Abyss, especially in combination with Medusa v.2.

2 Likes

Dreadbox may take the most prolific prize at Superbooth with the Erebus 3, Lil Erebus and the Medusa.

This sneak peak turns out to be the Erebus 3.

2 Likes

Sorry, a bit off topic but I can´t find out how much a day ticket for SB is gonna cost me. Anyone knows? web site doesn´t say.

35€

2 Likes

cheers

My brother just bought the Shuttle System from Endorphin.es, ordered days before this Noir box showed up, he will be so glad it’s not a complete system!

That Shuttle Control is pure genius according to him…

3 Likes

so far i like.
erebus 3
polyend medusa
behringer808
i saw a vid indicating op-z is ready too , on youtube earlier today
ik uno looks ok , i dont need another mono
mfb tanzbar2 spec looks good , they launched the club last year which seems a little buggy

i dont ‘need’ any of it…

1 Like

Its liberating to not need any of this stuff, and just enjoy watching it get presented :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nothing of interest so far. Was desperately hoping to see the OP-Z in action and Teenage Engineering talking about the Release Date - But nope, nothing! :frowning: Too much silence from the major Companies, the rest is more or less uninteresting (even this 200 € Mono Synth from IK Multimedia is meeeh). Bad SB so far.

Lets see what comes up the next days. Maybe something interesting is still lurking around somewhere; waiting to be found :wink:

1 Like

There’s a vid of someone from TE saying July and $599 for the OPZ. Too rich for me!

2 Likes

Luckily two most interesting things are Omnisphere update and Deluge update. Both free. :smile:

5 Likes

There was a bunch of modular stuff that is being demoed that I would be excited for. Swing by the erica synths booth!

1 Like

Are the tanzbar specs up anywhere for us to see?

For me the Dreadbox stuff is the most interesting.

Prophet X is kind of interesting in the “probably won’t buy but it’s neato” category.

3 Likes

Not new gear, but in the Yamaha booth they let me play one of the synths that actually deserves to be called a beast.

14 Likes

That’s a funny looking Reface.

10 Likes

It’s the Reface CS mk2

2 Likes

Or this bad boy! Five12_2-1000x640 http://www.stromkult.com/five12-vector-sequencer/

5 Likes

is the elektron booth setup yet? has anyone been