Super duper cheap DT/AH stands. In blue and white!

It’s not made in Sweden but it’s designed in Sweden. It’s called ISBERGET and costs 2.49 euro.

You can pick it up in an Ikea store near you.

It is perfectly sized at 25x25cm (DT/AH 21.5x17.6cm). The angle looks spot on.

Feel free to contribute your own super duper cheap stand finds!

10 Likes

I use this one for a lot of stuff including my A4.
Very sturdy, adjusting angle is quick and easy.

https://www.amazon.com/Cosmos-adjustable-Portable-Multiple-7-Inch/dp/B0053FE422/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497987944&sr=8-1&keywords=cosmos+hard+adjustable+portable+multiple+angle+stand

2 Likes

Thats a pretty neat stand. Adjustable and easy to take with you. Tempted!

Thanks! I’m going to try one of these since they’re available via Amazon too. Great find!

Kind of pricy! It’s $2.99 from Ikea directly but Ikea charges $10 for shipping within the US. They charge $5 here in the EU.

Yep, the IKEA laptop stands are great.

There are the small tablet ones, but they also do a larger one for laptops too.
I have a few of each being put to good use :slight_smile:

Is it wider than the Heat?

Edit: missed it

I listed the dimensions…

Yep missed that somehow, my bad. Would love it if these were in black. Alas they’re not, and they’re a bit too wide - the search continues.

They’re easy to cut though. A dremel en some fine sandpaper. For 5 bucks/euro you have a laptop one that’s wider (42cm) and black, you can cut it in half to get 2 stands of 21cm wide each. Meaning each side of the machine still stick out about 25mm.

1 Like

http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiY3-_1g9HUAhWCu-0KHdPTCf8YABAFGgJkZw&ohost=www.google.co.uk&cid=CAESEeD203aY4_V3Bk-9gPYCJA2h&sig=AOD64_2TfWEm-CdWi9Xw0sI-goWwWkEqmA&q=&ved=0ahUKEwje5uv1g9HUAhVrLMAKHa-RBPsQ0QwIMA&adurl=

Sorry that link is long lol

Load more tablet stands that could be useful

I got the stand today, unlike its bigger brother there’s no gripping rubber on the ends.

Some grippy tape will sort this and it will be more sturdy as well.

I got mine on saturday and it is great.
Thank you for pointing me to it…

10 Likes

Looking good!

If you live near IKEA you can get it for £1.50 (yes one pound & fifty pence!!!) Job done!

1 Like

Love these IKEA stands. I’ve got a piece of felt running along the bottom edge of mine so it doesn’t scuff up the DT. The full sized ikea laptop stands will fit 4 volcas nicely

2 Likes

Would you be so kind and field report that battery pack? Thanks

interested to know if there are versions of this going higher than 30 inches / 80 centimetres … could be useful as a stand for live performance or standing studio arrangements …

Cosmos looks way cool although surprising to read the stand is sturdy, with only three areas of support, and yet if the contraption is well balanced in the design, fabulous :slight_smile:

If anybody knows of any of these makeshift stands that have a bit of elevation to them- I would appreciate it! I’m planning on having my Elektrons between my desktop and midi keyboard on my desk and I don’t want the interface overlapped by the keys